Sunday, March 30, 2008

CVC Committee Gathering at Pong's cafe, Miri, 30 March 2008

Heard that Pong's Cafe is one of the popular hang out spot among "Curtinian" and "Mirian". Finally I have chance to try it out tonight.
Curtin Volleyball Club had decided to have our committee dinner here. Actually I had been here once few days ago, with my housemates and friends. I didn't ordered any food, just drink; so I decided to try delicacies here tonight.
This is how it looks like... Nothing special for me, so no much photo taken.

Although nothing special, it is always crowded...

This is how the cashier counter and drink bars look like.... The guy is the "tauke"...

The menus look like this... Hard to find any hand-written menu nowadays... And with 對偶句...

After I had taken long time considering what shall I had for dinner, i decided to maintain healthy lifestyle... This was my Guava Juice... why not pink guava?~!!

While waiting for foods... Photo taking time~!! Haha...
Me, Pres and Li Ai... We all 88s' oh~!

Senior Shinn... He was having nice pose for photo taking... On the desk you see a mug of carrot milk... That night we had 4 mugs of honeydew milk... Is it nice???

Trainer William and AGA Chok... I had learnt many things from them

Another shot with Li Ai... We both 7D7B batch oh~! She's from Foon Yew... And i know many from Foon Yew this batch~!!

Finally~! When food was served... Haha... This was my Chicken Chop Rice with Garlic Sauce...
It taste normal... Trust me... So oriental~!

The food and I... Taken by Pres~

After the dinner, when we were about to leave...

CVC committee family~! The middle man is Ronald...

After we had our dinner, we planned to watch the lastest Singapore Film by Jack Neo, 《老師嫁老大》. An entertaining and sarcastic comedy... Nice film for funny entertaining only...

We took this after the show, when ALL committee members were in the same elevator...
The left one is incomplete without Ronald; The below one is incomplete without Shinn and William... You guys combine it yourselves lah~!





















p/s: Anyway, I had enjoyed my night... Hope that i could have more photo taken... Hahaha!

No comments: